Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Free Form Top

Front view
I finished this top using the Irish Lace and Russian Lace methods last Friday May16, 2014.
I wanted to wear it to the SF Maker Fair this year.
I attended this event and taught crocheting and also participated in the Free Form booth.

I used many motifs that I found in the Duplet and Mod magazines from Russia. I found the paisley designs and some of the leaf patterns in the new magazines  http://www.duplet-crochet.com/ has been offering " Crochet School". They are just books with the diagrams - no fashion pix etc.

I highly recommend this site and these magazines - especially if you prefer to work from diagrams!
Back View

2 comments:

  1. You have taken crochet as taught to me by my grandmother, to a whole new art form. Thank you! It inspires me to keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, very beautiful!
    Greetings from Holland, Wendy
    Wendy's Mhaaksels

    ReplyDelete